Terms and Conditions
Welcome to www.listify.ca
These Terms and Conditions published on our website lay out the stipulations on which we provide you with the access to our website, solutions, applications and resources (collectively "Services"). You will find a summary of our rules and regulations here.
Registration: To be able to access and utilize some or a segment of the site, you might be required to sign up with us and create an account with an email address and a password. You understand that you will be exclusively liable for keeping the secrecy of your password.Posting Items
You will submit your listings in the appropriate category and will not do any of the following:
- breach any specific regulation or our Prohibited Information Guidelines;
- be bogus or deceptive;
- infringe any specific 3rd-party right;
- spread or incorporate spam, pyramid techniques, or chain letters;
- disperse worms or other techniques that could damage our site;
- enforce an inordinate load on our system or interrupt the functioning of the site;
- replicate, change, or disperse other user's information;
- utilize any kind of software, spider, scraper or additional computerized way to gain access to the site and accumulate information for almost any objective without our express penned authorization;
- engage in any activity that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law;
In order to maintain a safe platform and marketplace for users, there are certain items and activities that are not allowed on the site. Any violation of this agreement will result in a ban and termination of your account. In cases where illegal activity may have taken place, local law enforcement may be contacted.
You cannot post the following as items for sale or rent:
- Firearms and weapons;
- Material depicting or promoting pornography;
- Pets and other live animals;
- Human bodies, body parts, or products made from the human body;
- Law enforcement uniform, badges and official law enforcement equipment;
- Any drugs, medications or medical devices that are available on prescription from a doctor, dentist, optometrist or veterinarian.
- Any stolen property;
If you are interested in renting out the items, you must create a listing and set a deposit price for users to pay in order to rent your items. Users can contact you regarding the rental time-period and costs, and the deposit will be paid directly on the website. All the funds are stored within the company, and once the item is returned to you in the stipulated timeframe, the deposit will be refunded to the user.
In the event you do not receive your item back, please contact the company so that we can investigate the situation and resolve the issue for you. If we are unable to resolve the problem, the deposit will be added to your account.
In case your item is damaged beyond the typical wear and tear, the company, in its exclusive discretion, will decide how much the damages are worth, and you will be compensated to cover the damages, and the remaining money will be refunded to the renter.Feedbacks
Customers are able to leave a review on seller's profiles. Reviews supplied by clients while conducting a purchase are a vital component of our ranking system. Feedbacks illustrate the buyer's overall experience with the providers and their services. Customers are requested to communicate to the provider any specific issues encountered throughout their active purchases in relation to the services offered by the seller. Feedbacks will never be eradicated unless there are apparent violations to our terms and conditions.Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
The services are offered on “as is” and “as available” basis. You accept not to hold us accountable for actions that other members perform on our website. You additionally accept not to hold us liable for the payment transactions conducted by other providers such as Stripe. Since many of the goods on the site hails from other members, we never assure the precision, completeness, effectiveness or timeliness of the listings or user communications or the security, or legality of what exactly is provided. We additionally are unable to assure constant or safe accessibility to our Services.
We do not possess any specific control over the services that are available, leased, sold, and acquired through our Service. We are unable to ensure that a product holder and a renter or purchaser would actually complete a given transaction. Therefore, we will not be kept monetarily accountable or responsible by any means, for virtually any and all losses incurred through transactions processed via our Services.
If, anytime, you carry out a rental transaction or buy via the site, you accept without hesitation that these dealings are performed at your own risk. We are not responsible in case the other user in the transaction fails to hold up to their claims. You must carefully examine any 3rd party and their reviews before making the choice to buy or rent from them. We are merely a service provider and presumes absolutely no obligations other than described in this contract.